Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Session 30th November  (Read 1896 times)
Brentus
Director Sportif

Riding the rough and smooth

« on: November 16, 2013, 05:49:41 PM »

Jo showed that the secret training done has paid off as she mastered both Blue and Red trails today.
Andy C touched the floor when his front wheel caught a rut for a total wipe out, but re-gathered himself and continued on to Borossa where he succeeded in climbing 'Bunker Hill'.
Paul H and I took on 'The Vortex'  I bottled last time I was there, not this time.

Next week I am looking forward to the first Winter Enduro at Minley Mannor.

Following that, our next Mountain Biking is Saturday 30th November   Meeting in the Lookout Car Park at 9.30am     
roxyjo
Director Sportif

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:56:33 PM »

Thanks Brent it was a great morning, lovely weather and the scenery around the Borossa area was stunning in the autumn sunshine.  I can recommend it as my legs feel like I have had a good work out, three hours in the woods was a lot of fun, so hope to see more out on the 30th November, thanks again Brent for a good time today..  Grin

Resident of "sunny" Egham
Andrew C
Grimpeur

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »

Thanks for getting us round. I really enjoy it. The pain from my unscheduled dismount will probably stop by the 30th November ... Cheesy 
Brentus
Director Sportif

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »

I wasn't able to ride today but my attire reflected my dedication to show up and send riders on there way. Grin
I hope to be ok for the next session in two weeks time, with the GO-PRO.
roxyjo
Director Sportif

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »

Nice PJ's Brent, I am sure they will catch on, eventually!!  Great ride today 3 plus hours in the wood, it was fab!
Hope you feel better soon Brent... Jo  Grin

Resident of "sunny" Egham
Brentus
Director Sportif

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 06:30:55 PM »

Dedication you see! Cheesy

Got out today and did some of my training route lasting 3 hours+, up to 4 hours door to door. Must be recovering,
Used all the usual haunts but skipped a few bits. Makes a good Enduro circuit bout 25 miles. Quite tough non stop.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: