Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saturday 28th Dec  (Read 1826 times)
Brentus
Director Sportif

Riding the rough and smooth

« on: December 24, 2013, 07:03:51 PM »

Just to finish off the year I will be out in the woods at 9am if anyone cares to join.

I will then be going to Hillingdon to support the guys at the Winter Series.

9am at The Lookout, weather permitting of course. 
Brentus
Director Sportif

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 05:06:48 PM »

You knew this was coming Grin
Jill is practicing putting her foot in every puddle she can find, Andy is getting used to riding all the way with the forks locked out (see who needs suspension) and Jo is mastering her 'Uncontrolled Dismount' it wasn't really a fall
you see Lips Sealed

Just about got to Hillingdon in time for the 4ths race. The guys are riding great and nice to see Glenn there as well, watching at the venue for the first time.

Too cold Sunday for me! just had to stick to the woods. 3 & 1/4 hours Enduro ride on the 29er. Lots of damage to my route now after the storms we had.

Working next week but I will post up the next meet.       
Jillybabe
Domestique

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 10:25:24 PM »

Thanks for a great ride, Brent. Lovely day in the sunshine in the forest - would have been a better option today after the dodgy roads this morning!

My broken shoe covers still worked even though I did dip them in a few puddles Smiley

I thought we decided I lost concentration as you were discussing my gears at that point.................here's to having another go!
roxyjo
Director Sportif

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »

Brent how could you say that was un controlled, I was very much in control!! Ha ha, had a branch stuck in the back wheel so decided to dismount using my knees!  It was a lovely soft landing, thankfully!  Really enjoyed the ride, thanks, can't wait until next time  Grin jo

Resident of "sunny" Egham
Brentus
Director Sportif

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 04:49:45 PM »

Jill, Yes your right we were talking about gears, my fault Undecided
wait till you have to deal with Traction Control Lockout as well, in a race.

Twin Lock seat post! don't even go there. Mine you, you need that for 'The Vortex'. Chickened out again yesterday Embarrassed
Andrew C
Grimpeur

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »

Thanks Brent. It was another really enjoyable MTB session. Looking forward to the next one. Might even unlock my front suspension forks next time  Cheesy
Brentus
Director Sportif

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 06:40:09 PM »

And bring a spare tyre Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: